Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

Maybelline Extreme Moisture lip liner- Review

Good evening everyone,

Today I'm reviewing Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipliner in Glamour Red.


Lip liners are a must have in one's makeup collection. I've got many lip liners and now I added one more to my collection.

Although I love using Colorbar and Revlon lip liners but this time for a change I thought why not try one from Maybelline as well. 

These liners are available in 5 shades but this one was the best and I bought it.

Price: Rs 200

 Lip liner is smooth in texture and glides on my lips smoothly.

Doesn't dry off the lips which is a very good quality.

The tip won't break coz it is in a pencil style.

Does not smudge.

So I would say that the price is worth the product and it's nicely pigmented too.

I like the packaging and the pencil doesn't get blunt very soon either.


 Sorry I couldn't put any swatches coz my camera's battery went out at that time.

Will I recommend it- Yes you can buy this but still I find Colorbar better but this product did not disappoint me....Good job:))

Will I buy it again: Yeah maybe,  another shade next time!!

So have you tried any product from Maybelline's Exteme moisture range?Go ahead and get one:))

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Nice review. The red is so good, i like it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i never noticed this..will try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review hun,I have one of the lipsticks in this range&lip pencil in brown,I like it but hardly use it.thanx for all ur lovely comments dear,hav a great wknd&take care.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to buy more lip liners in different shades :)Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just want to let you know that if you want to have 5 extra entries in my giveaway, you can go here and read how: http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-announcement.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im really getting into lipliner. I haven't seen this one before but it looks nice. May give it a try next time I am in the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had thought that all lipliners were drying - will have to check that one out!!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Val- no...this one is not drying..believe me I love it's smoothness.you should try once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the review :o)
    i'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was about to buy this but I thought about checking out other brands first. Thanks for the review. I'll check out colorbar too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the color :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Poohkie- Colorbar lip liners are also very good...you are never disappointed by them. So you can choose either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ thanks Madiha..the quality is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, looks like a nice liner Rakshanda.I may pick up any neutral shades if they have them

    And I have an award 4 u on my blog so do check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh really...I'm going to check it.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Rakhshanda,

    can't do swatches, coz the palette will be for a friend of mine. Sorry!

    :-)

    Greetz, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also use an Extreme Moisture Lipliner and I'm really contented with it.
    Wonderful review; thanks for your work with it.

    Britta
    My Bathroom Is My Castle

    ReplyDelete
  18. dats nice..i have 3 moisture extreme lipsticks n dey r all good..m nt much of a lip liner person though..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Bhumika!! By the way which shades do you have...I also have metallic mauve.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This will be perfect for my rosie red lipstick from Estee Lauder! Now I figure I couldn't wear that lipstick well. Thanks for the tips as always!

    Have a delightful day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh love the red!!! can u post a pic of u wearing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll have to check this out, in a different colour though. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. my sister had bought this one from UK about a year ago. I can't just get enough of it. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig