Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Alpha eyeshadow palette-Swatches

Hi lovely ladies

Today I’m going to show you the swatches of Love Alpha palettes. I know after seeing any palette we always want to see their shades’ swatches and now I’m here with the swatches of all shades.

LOVE ALPHA EYE SHADOW- M45 -02-

1-This shade is blackish green with light but noticeable shimmers.


I can use it for defining my outer corner.

2- This is redish maroon and very lovely. I can apply it oall over my lids and mix with any other light shades as well.

3- This one is very light brown and a bit of peachy in it. You can use it all over the lid or just as a highlighter..

4- This is my favorite shade from this palette. It is a very pretty tea rose pink shade and very girly. I think every girl likes this shade.

5- This is sparkling white and a very decent lovely color. It can be used on the brow bones for highlighting them.

As I had already told that the swatches are without any base or primer. So these are the swatches of this palette.



In sunlight-

Here are the swatches of the second palette. Top row first-

LOVE ALPHAM176-B-

Top row, L-R

1. A lovely unique shade- mixture of golden and silver with a pearly finish.

2. The perfect golden shade

3. The perfect coppery shade

4. Dark brown shade

Second row L-R

1. A lovely green with a mix of golden( I find it the most unique shade of the palette)

2. Dark green

3. Light coppery shade with very few shimmers(quite similar to the 4th one of the first row just a bit more light)

4. Very dark brown

Blush shades-

1- This is a natural pink blush with matte finish. It’s quite similar to the Mac VV beauty powder which I have.

2- The second blush is a dark peach shade. My favorite:)

Fully Blended-

So these were the swatches of these to lovely palettes which I have. You can check out the review HEREHope you liked them and now what do you say?? Like them or not??

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great post! :)

    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment. Is sleek generally not available in india? Greetings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award on my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :-) thank you for your comment earlier, hmmm for normal/ dry skin I would recommend the body shops vitamin E day cream, it is a little heavier than the seaweed one but great for normal/ dry skin :-) Hope this helps :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got an award:)
    Check out my blog:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following! Definitely returning the favor & looking forward to more of your blogs hun! <333 Mang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done;) Im new so pls support!!! <3

    http://mai-alpha-plus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig