Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Colorbar Matte lippie Collection- Review, Swatches & photos

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend!! But now a new week’s begun so get back to work again. Isn’t it ? :-D

Anyways today I’m gonna show you my COLORBAR MATTE LIPSTICKS COLLECTION.

I bought these around an year ago coz the shades were really pretty and that too at such a low price. Although the packaging of these lippies has now changed to a round form but I think you can get most of these shades in the new ones too.

Though I usually don’t apply much of lipsticks but I really love collecting lipsticks of every new shade, no matter which brand it is of! But the real fact is that I hardly apply my lippies even when i go outside. Now it’s on you whether you call it a wastage of money or a craze….but I think every human has a craze for sure. Isn’t it?? And so these lipsticks are one of my favorite ones!! :-D

Colorbar products are really good in quality and I love using their lippies and blushes. I have their lipsticks from other range too and whichever lipsticks I have bought till now I never have had any complaints from their lipsticks.In total I have around 10-12 of their lippies. Even their price is really reasonable. So they are perfect for ladies as well as girls too.

Although I have 6 of them from Matte collection but today I’m reviewing only 4 of my favourites. Have a look!!

Price- Rs 200- 220

1. PURE INNOCENCE- A dark reddish( maroonish) brown shade.

In spite of being matte, it’s very moisturizing and doesn’t dry out the lips. The shade is a bit dark but I’ve seen many ladies who love to wear dark brown shade and this one is perfect in that case. Although I haven’t used it much but I really like the look of this shade on applying on the lips. It looks gorgeous on denim dress. Lasting power is fabulous...6-7 hours.

I rate this lipstick 4.25/5.

2. Rock you Baby- A light orangish shade.

This one is also quite moisturizing. The shade is a bit shimmery although of the matte range. It is also very pigmented and moisturizing. Looks really cute after applying on the lips. Lasting power is 5-6 hours…really impressive!!

Rating- 4/5

3. Greek Goddess-

I just love it. It is frosted peach and will look amazing on fairer skin tones. It’s ideal for daily wear. Looks much like golden and a bit shimmery. This is my favorite of all the 6 that I have. Very moisturizing and lasting power is around 5-6 hours.

Rating- 4.25/5

4. Satin Mauve- Light purple shade


Purple lipsticks are one of my favorites and this one is on the top of my list. The shade is light and perfect for daily wear too. You can pair it with any purple liner along with light eyes and you can get a perfect look. Lasting power 5-6 hours.

Rating- 4/5

And there are the swatches-


Inside

In the sunlight

So overall I have to say that I’m loving these lippies….I didn’t like the packaging much, kinda bulky one, but now even that has changed and they look perfect!!! There are many other shades available in this range of all choices.

So have you tried any of these matte lipsticks?? If no, go get it just now and you’ll love them <3


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig