Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tag: I ♥♥ Lipsticks

Hey lovelies,
I guess most of us love keeping great stacks of lipsticks & lipglosses....isn't it? Yesterday only the gorgeous Nicoletta tagged me for this: I Love Lipstick!!!! It looked really fun so i immediately worked upon this. Check it out & enjoy!!



How many lipsticks do you have?
Don't know exactly but around 30-45.

What was the first lipstick that you ever bought?
I think it was Rimmel in Pink Flamingo

Which is your newest lipstick?
Mac Angel

What is your favorite lipstick brand
Lancome...I have three lippies from Lancome & all of them are the best!!!!!

Favorite Pink
Lancome Rouge a levres mat lipstick #12

Favorite Nude
MUFE Rouge Artist lipstick #24- review

Favorite Peach/Coral
Revlon Colorburst Peach-review

Favorite Red
Mac Russian Red

Favorite Hot Pink

I don't think I have one. :(

Favorite Brown
Queen Maize

Favorite Rosewood
Chambor Ultimate matte lipstick

Favorite Plum
Maybelline Midnight Plum

Other favorite lipsticks
Ellis Faas, Maybelline Make me Pink, Maybelline Mahogany, Colorbar taupe brown

Favorite Glosses

Colorbar Perfect Gloss, Etude House

Doing this post was really fun so I thought of tagging some fellow bloggers:
Sarah Ali
Beautydiaries
Aya
Misskatv
Britta
Becky
Christine
Would love to see your faves girls!!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig