Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Faces cosmetics Long Wear Eye pencil- review, swatches

Hi girls,
Hope you are well and happy. I have reviewed many products before from Faces Cosmetics and I'm really loving them. Today I'm going to review another product from Faces Cosmetics and this time it's their Long Wear Eye pencil which is very nice in quality and it can prove to be quite useful in this festive season so take a look at what I have to say about it-


Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil
 Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil is a soft pencil eye liner which is really good in use & long lasting.


What Faces Cosmetics says
Soft gentle pencils in a rainbow of shades. Use them to enhance your natural eye color for dramatic effect or give you that bright-eyed glow. Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes.

Weight
1.15 g.

Price
Rs.249

Packaging

 

 The packaging is simple and cute. It comes in a pencil shape with a black cap.

Shade
 It comes in many beautiful shades. The shade I'm reviewing is gray which gives a soft, smokey look to my eyes.

Texture
It has very soft and creamy texture and glides like a gel liner.

Lasting power

It stays for really long hours on my eyes, very long lasting. In fact I never imagine about so long stay from it but it made me really impressed.

In the mirror of my own Experience



I had been using the same shade eye pencil from Revlon which I loved so much. To be honest, I'd never imagined of this eye pencil to be of so high quality. But after using it I was so impressed now it has become my favorite & the first choice!! It's so smooth and most pigmented eye pencil that requires maximum of one swipe for getting desired result. When I need an instant eye makeup, It's the first, I apply on my eyes first on eye lid then in my waterline, and it instantly brightens my face and give a healthy and soft look. I love its creamy and smooth texture. It's completely waterproof and the staying power is really impressive. It can stay for the whole day on my eyes. I have found every quality in this pencil what I wished from a good brand's eye pencil.

Good points
Love its soft and creamy texture.
It's one of the most pigmented eye pencil that I have ever used.
It's a beautiful matte gray color pencil.
Very smooth and easy to apply.
Gives my eyes a instant soft look.
Very useful for an instant eye makeup.
Completely waterproof and smudge proof.
Reasonable price.
Safe for sensitive eyes.
Strong staying power.


Bad points
 Ingredients list not mentioned.
It needs to be sharpened so leads to a bit of product wastage.
For removing, one needs a good makeup remover.
Availability is a problem because it's not available generaly in all cosmetic stores. 

Finally
Finally I'm so impressed about this eye pencil. It has given a hard competition to many good brands like Revlon and Colorbar. I love its quality. I would love to check out some other shades too. 


Rating
4.75/5


Recommendation
I recommend it to all my readers and friends to check out this high quality eye pencil. They have a big color range so in this festive season you should check it out. I'm sure you'll love them.


Availability

Available at all faces counters & in some cosmetic stores.

Disclaimer- product sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig