Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo Of The Day- Using Rouge Bunny Rouge Florita Blush

Hi beautiful ladies,
This post is just the another part of my previous post. I was excited to apply RBR Love Of Roses Original Skin Blush Florita and also to show you guys. I applied this blush on Eid but unfortunately couldn't take much photos so next time when I applied it I took these pics. You can notice in these pictures that just one touch of this blush is enough to get the right color in acompletely natural way.

Products I used here
This post is only to show my readers the effect of RBR Florita Blush but I have also mentioned the rest of products which I used here.

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation-review
Eliss Faas concealer-review
Revlon PhotoReady compact powder-review

Eyes
 RBR Metamorphoses Mattifying primer-review
Organza shade from Oh So Special palette from Sleek Makeup, on the lids- review
 Noir shade from the same palette on outer corners
The Mail from the same palette from inner corner to brow bones
RBR Quartz eyeliner-review
Diana Of London Movie Magic mascara-review
Revlon false lashes
Sleek Brow kit- review

Cheeks
Rouge Bunny Rouge Love Of Roses Original Blush { Florita }- review

Lips
Chambor Velvet Touch lip pencil- review
L'oreal Glam Shine gloss- review soon



 

Hope you guys enjoy this post!
Have a great weekend<3
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig