Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! (FOTD)


First of all I would like to wish Merry Christmas to all my Christian readers and friends!!
This is the day when our Jesus Christ was born on this earth and brought a message of peace and love for the world. He taught us to live together with universal love and dignity. They also taught us that no one is big or small on this earth, everyone is equal because all human-beings are made by that God. This is the day when we all follow his lesson, teachings and live in this world with love and universal brotherhood. Live and let everyone live.
This is my Christmas look which my readers had requested a lot. I had done this look for my readers before Muharram had begun. The T-shirt which I have worn here is woolen but keeping in mind the current weather you need a warm jacket too so if you like this makeup look, wear a jacket for sure.


The products I used here

Face

Lancome tient Miracle foundation
Eliss Faas concealer
Revlon PhotoReady pressed powder

Cheek

Too Faced Who is your poppy powder blush

Eyes

Rouge Bunny Rouge Mattifying primer
Pink and silver white shadows from Manly 80 eyeshadow palette
Black shadow from Maxfactor Duo
Revlon Black beauty eyeliner
Revlon Kohl pencil in waterline
Revlon false lashes

Lips

Oriflame pink Lip gloss


I hope my readers enjoy this post and once again Merry Christmas to you from Chamber of beauty.
ENJOYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig