Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair- review, photos

I don't need to say much about Liz Earle now... They have become a big name when we talk about skin care products. I have used many products from this brand and I can surely admit that I'm very impressed by their good and high quality many times.When they asked me to try out their Daily Eye Repair, I accepted it without hesitation. They sent me two products, one Daily Eye Repair in a small tube and the second was Soothing Line Serum. After using both products about one month today I'm going to review of Daily Eye Repair first. I'll review the second product later.

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair 



Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair is a product for daily care of your eye area. Every morning after moisturizing your face you can apply this eye cream around your eye area in a small amount.

What Liz Earle says….

Use this triple-action cream every morning after moisturizing to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Light-reflective particles brighten dark under-eye shadows, while SPF10 mineral sunscreen helps protect this delicate area from UV light.



Weight

10ml

Price

£13.75

Packaging


The outer carton is very beautiful, beige colored & has purple flowers on the sides!




It comes in a cute little tube with a nozzle at the top after opening the cap. The required amount of cream comes out of the small holed nozzle!



Ingredients

Aqua (water), Tocopheryl acetate, PEG-20 stearate, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Titanium dioxide, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Panthenol, Hexyl laurate, Octyldodecanol, Propylene glycol, Echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) extract, Sodium lactate, Beta-carotene, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.


Texture 


The texture of this cream is neither too thick nor too runny. It does not feel heavy or sticky after applying & blending.

In the mirror of my own experience

I have some fine lines around my eyes and dark circle under my eyes which were not much dark but I noticed some redness under my eyes which I didn't like. I started to use this eye cream before one month and when I first applied it around my eyes in a small amount, I felt relaxed just after one application. The product quantity is very less and I could use it hardly for one month but to be honest, I felt the difference after 15 days. My dark circles were almost gone but I didn't find any difference on my fine lines. I don't know due to less quantity or something else but I was a bit disappointed. I don't know but maybe if I had used it continuously for two or three months, the results would have been more prominent. But for dark circles it did work very nicely and I think for this purpose it's great. The addition of SPF10 is a really good for everyday wear, but not really enough for summer when you would need more SPF. The cream is said to contain light-reflective particles to brighten dark under-eye shadows, and when you apply the cream, the skin around your eyes looks smooth and a bit shiny, not shiny like glittery, only a hint of brightness which I love so overall it's a fine product from Liz Earle.

Good points

Lovely packaging& it's easy to take out the product from the tube.
Easy to carry out beacuse it's so small.
you can feel difference just after first application.
A nice brightness shows around your eyes.
Works well for dark circle under the eyes.



Bad points

The quantity is very less.
Didn't see any difference on fine lines around the eyes.
Some may find it expensive keeping in mind the quantity.

Finally....

I'm not highly impressed with this eye cream because the main purpose was working on fine lines which it couldn't fulfill completely. I admit that it's great for dark circle but I can't say it'll work for much dark circle because I have a redness under my eye area which was disappeared after using it and I'm satisfied for it.

Rating

3.80/5

Recommendation

I'll recommend it if you have dark circles but not for fine lines because I have not seen any difference on it.

Availability

Available on Liz Earle's website- here

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig