Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2013

A simple EOTD with my blue lens!

Hi everyone,

Hope you guys are doing well. In my city the weather is so horrible today, rains and chilly winds have made life quite difficult. Today I bring to you a quick post of a simple eye makeup which I have created today.I wore a pair of Venus blue lenses from Pinky Paradise and gave it a combination  of green and brown shadows.Hope you guys like it.








Products I used here-

Sleek Makeup Eye brow Kit (for brows) Review Here
NYX High Definition eye shadow base
Green shadow from Sleek Makeup Original palette (Review soon)
Brown shadow from  Illamasqua Matte powder  Eye Shadow
 Vernau (Review Here)
Brown shadow on outer corners again from  Sleek Makeup Original palette
Eyeliner Sleek Makeup  Dip It Eyeliner (Here)
Mascara Mabelline  XXL Pro Volume Hydrofuge 2 (Review soon )
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig