Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2013

I feel beautiful today...(OOTD)


I'm sure most of you are aware about Fever London! Their beautiful vintage style dresses never fail to awe me! Today's outfit features one of my favorite dresses from their collection- The Alberta dress in Mulberry. Unfortunately this dress is not available now on their website & they have updated it with their SS13 collection, but I hope it's back in their Fall Winter collection by the end of this year!

The best thing about this dress is the cowl neck, the fitting is perfect & the material makes it very suitable for your fall wardrobe! Can't wait to try out more classy & elegant dresses from Fever!







I'm wearing:

Alberta Dress- Fever
Cuff- Chicnova
Clutch- Metro



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig