Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shoes lust list!!

I wanted to purchase some new shoes for spring. During this search I came across a new website- lovelywholesale which is not a new website of course but I checked it for the very first time. I was really surprised to see their collection of products but the thing that surprised me much was their shoes collection that was just great. You can get tremendous designs of shoes, pumps, boots, wedges and sandals here. The most important and interesting thing is that you will not have to pay heavy prices for these shoes because they are truly reasonable in cost. I'm really glad to find this lovely place of fashion and style. I'm happy to share it with my readers.
 Today's post shows a small fraction of their collection...these are some of the pairs that I'm lusting for!!













Which ones do you love??

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig