Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 18, 2013

RBR Crease Brush- review

I had shopped some products from the Rouge Bunny Rouge online boutique some time back.. I'd never used RBR Makeup brushes but they were definitely in my wishlist. Though these are a bit expensive but I chose one of them and that was my most favorite Rouge Bunny Rouge Crease Brush 011

 

This brush is used for applying Eye Shadow on the upper eyelid, above and into the crease between the upper and lower lids. It is best for blending and merging colors, whether for a natural, no make-up look or for a soft smoky finish with darker colors.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Crease Brush 011 comes in a black packaging box like other RBR products is full of lovely whiteflowers. Inside the box the brush was kept in a plastic pouch very securely.
The brush is made of a black wooden handle that is perfect to hold in my hand. The length is perfect for using.The brush hair is completely natural goat hair very soft and 90% of it with natural grown ends.

The shape of the brush head is round and domed. It's fluffy but has a fine resistance. It blends perfectly and very softly shadows on my lids, the only problem I noticed it's head is a bit big and fluffy for my crease but If I work carefully it doesn't cause any major problem. 

I wash it with a baby shampoo very easily. It just loses 1 or 2 hair while washing and gets back to it's shape after drying.
Finally I love this brush for blending my crease. I just wish that this was a bit less fluffy but I'm satisfied with its work. It has been a big helper for my eye makeups!

PRICE- 
RBR Crease brush is worth €17.00
 
AVAILABILITY-
Can be easily purchased from RBR Online Boutique or from Zuneta

COB RATING-  4.75/5 


P.S.- Hype my latest look on lookbook: Rose Print swing dress
Enter my international giveaway: HERE

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig