Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2013

BBB- Black, Brown, Beige


Hey everyone,

Hope you enjoyed the weekend! Recently, I once again shopped from the very favorite of mine, wholesale- dress.net!
This amazing store where you can buy good quality products at reasonable rates, never ceases to impress me! And this time,it was all about these three pairs of shoes coz lately I've been very eager to add more and more in my collection!


The first one is a classic suede black pair of pumps with a silver band embellishes at the front. This is something that'll go with any outfit, adding a gorgeous touch to even a simple look! Comfortable & well shaped, it's my favorite from among these!
wd calls it Popular England Style Metal Decorated Pumps, perhaps because it has a classic English touch to it! I've worn this my latest look on LOOKBOOK that'll be up on the blog very soon!
Buy it -HERE


The second pair is a lovey heeled ankle shoes, I really love the front part of it ( the classical lace up design & frills) ...reminds me of a cute little mouse..what do you say?
The design is just perfect and the color as well, goes all right with a number of outfits! You'll surely be witnessing it in a number of my upcoming looks!

Buy it HERE



The last but not the least, is a simple yet beautiful, beige pair of pumps. The heels height is just ideal enough & again I would repeat that even this pair well go well with a number of outfits. The black heels are in great contrast to the beige color. I've already featured it a couple of previous looks.

Buy it HERE


While choosing all three pairs, I did have this in mind that i need some pairs which must be very versatile; and black, brown & beige are the three basic colors indeed; all three are different as far as the style is concerned. In the end, that's how it turned out to be, simple yet stylish!
I'm very happy with my picks and recommendation is very obvious!


Which pair is your favorite?? 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig