Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

New in: L'Oreal Sunset collection

Hey everyone,

I'm sure many of my fellow Indian bloggers must be aware about the recently launched L'Oreal Sunset collection! I have through a number of reviews of the products from this collection & everyone looks pretty pleased with these products! I myself got a chance to try some products of this collection, here's a quick glance at them..detailed reviews coming up soon!








Most of these have been pretty impressive & I really like the nail polish shade as well as the eyeliner!

Have a great day!


Flash Sale! Up to 70% off on summer items!
Valid from 25/06/2013 – 27/06/2013


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig