Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, November 7, 2013

A simple outfit for dinner!


A few week backs I visited one of my friend's place for dinner. That was a family gathering so I dressed white and purple chudidaar pajama suit with lovely prints. This is a cotton suit, well suited for that day because it was a pleasant evening.
I usually don't apply much makeup but that night I was in mood to do some eye makeup using L’Oreal Paris Color Riche EAU DE ROSE palette which I love. Completed my look with light accessories and a pair of gorgeous wedges from Sammy dress. Managed to click some pics before leaving my place, hope you like them!












I'm wearing:

Suit- Local boutique
Wedges- Sammy Dress
Bracelet- Gem Pundit
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig