Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 10, 2014

For soft & kissable lips- Maybelline Baby Lips



Lip balms are an essential part of winters. I can't live without a lip balm. But tinted lip balm??? Initially I did not like this idea,but I when heard and read a lot about Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm from my friends and fellow bloggers I decided to try one out. God hold of two Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Berry Crush and Coral Flush a few weeks back. After using these, i regretted my previous decision. During Muharrm as we aren't supposed to use any makeup, I just applied some moisturiser  and a lip balm on my face but this time I used Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balms in my outfit posts and I really loved the effect I got after using them!! 

I'm going to write in detail about these winter friends ' Berry Crush and Coral Flush' today.


The packaging is regular and simple like any other lip balm. The kind where you rotate the bottom of the tube to see the product come out. But the design and color make them eye catchy and attractive. You can get the some ideas of shade from their packaging. It's very light weight and easy to carry out.






Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Berry Crush gives just the right amount of moisture, tint and shine. It isn’t sticky and oily at all. It also gives off a translucent pinkish red tint to lips and has a juicy strawberry scent that lingers for some time.
Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in  Coral Flush provides very sheer coral color with a hint of orange to the lips. Do not expect any pigmentation coverage from it. It moisturizes the lips pretty well. The moisture is buildable. The lip balm feels very light and is not at all sticky. I love my lips after applying it.




Finally, I loved both ,  they contain SPF 16 for sun protection  It adds a glossy shine to the lips- which I love! The lasting moisture keeps my lips hydrated for a good 6 hours as it claims .You can see me wearing these balms in many OOTDs especially Berry Crush! I strongly recommend these balms to my readers and I'm sure they have been using them and loving them. If you want some colors, you can use the Berry Crush but don't swipe it much as it's very pigmented, just two or three swipes give you enough color and moisturizer.  For Coral Flushyou will need to swipe it on for at-least 5/6 times for the sheer color to show up nicely.

PRICE- 
 

INR.150 for 4.5g
  
AVAILABILITY-

Can be purchased from any  cosmetics store in your city. 
 
COB RATING-  Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Berry Crush
5/5

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Coral Flush
4/5

So what do you think, which lip balm is your current favorite?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig