Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Off to work

A black leather jacket is such a must have in the closet & I was such a fool not to have had one as yet!I recently got this beautiful & stylish leather jacket from Dresslily- a great place to shop for clothing, accessories etc!
This jacket is perfect to put on during these days, perhaps winters are leaving- but you never know in a place like Dehradun!
Well, I've styled in a classic way- denim shirt & pencil skirt, more of a formal type. There are so many different ways to style a leather jacket & everytime, it adds a fantastic touch to the look. I'm sure everyone agrees with that..isn't it?












I'm wearing

Black leather jacket - Dress Lily
Boots - Sammy Dress



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig