Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Aqua Splash


Aqua, is one color, that surely stands out in the crowd & is perfect for summers! I really love my new aqua blue shirt, it's not only stylish but very comfortable because the fabric is as soft & light as feather, these soft and light fabrics give a magical relaxation in this heated weather.I wanted to pair this shirt with blue & black at the same time so I went for these black with bluish undertones jeans. To give a colorful touch, I finished this look with a neon clutch and my favorite black heels. In summer, a casual but a bit stylish outfit is always nice. So hope you like it.















I'm wearing:

Shirt- Eyeboxs
Jeans- Seekers of Style
Clutch- Invuu
Watch- Daniel Wellington

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig