Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sleek Makeup Eyebrow Stylist: Review, photos, EOTD

Ask any girl who's into makeup- Your makeup essentials?? 
An eyebrow pencil, eyebrow stylist or brow kit will surely be one of those essentials! The case is no different with me...had I been asked this question a few months back- Sleek Makeup eyebrow kit would definitely have been a part of my answer but now, I can happily alter that part with another product, from Sleek Makeup itself, The Eyebrow Stylist.
After using Sleek Makeup's Eyebrow kit, I was excited to use one of the recent launches- Eyebrow Stylist which is available in three shades; Light, Medium and Dark. I selected the dark one because my brow's hair are dark brown. So, let's get started with the review!




What company says...


Eyebrow Stylist combines a unique angled pencil on one end, with a styling and blending brush on the other end, to groom brows into place. The innovative calligraphy tip achieves tailor-made strokes from thin to thick for outlining and filling, while the rich creamy formula is matte and velvety smooth for a natural look that lasts.
Eyebrow Stylist combines a unique angled pencil on one end, with a styling and blending brush on the other end, to groom brows into place. The innovative calligraphy tip achieves tailor-made strokes from thin to thick for outlining and filling, while the rich creamy formula  matte and velvety smooth for a natural look that lasts long!

Ingredients 



In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging





One end of the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist is a unique, angular shaped pencil which allows you to sculpt with broad strokes using the flat edge of the pencil, as well as filling in the brows with delicate, fine strokes with the pointed tip. The other side of the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist contains a short, stiff grooming brush (spoolie), which is nice and rigid. The very first thing that stood out for me after opening the Eyebrow Stylist was just how practical the packaging is, it's quite a basic, plain black, plastic packaging but has that 'Sleek' feel to it and then it gets better because it combines a unique angled pencil on one end, with a styling/blending brush on the other end to help groom those brows into place, so you literally have everything you need for your brows in one little pencil, it's great! 


Texture

The pencil has a matte formula which is quite creamy without being waxy or harsh or dragging on the skin. It applies so easily, and the pointed tip allows incredible precision.

Application





I find while using the pencil, that it applies quite softly making it easy to create a subtle, natural look but of course you can build that colour up to have those brows as bold as you like! The Eyebrow Stylist also has a very intriguing yet unique angular tip which I've never really seen before within a brow pencil. The angler tip can be used either on it side, using the slanted, flat edge to fill in larger area's of the brow with broad strokes and the pointed tip is great for more defining strokes and outlining your brow.

 Effect 





When I used it for the first time, I was impressed to see the angled tip of the pencil, it was perfect to draw thin strokes on the brows that looked so natural. The grooming brush is to be used before you start applying the pencil, to brush through your brows and tidy them and ensure the brow hairs are all the same direction. Then after applying the pencil, use the grooming brush to thoroughly blend the pencil, to remove any harsh lines and give a more softer, natural appearance. The brush really does blend the pencil well, without removing it from the skin. I used the grooming brush after applying some light strokes on my brows and the effect that I found, was just amazing, very natural and soft that I loved.  The lasting power of the brow pencil on my brows was great, I applied my makeup quite early in the moring and when I was going to remove my makeup in the evenings my brows still look groomed yet natural and that's without using a brow gel or fixer over the top, so the lasting power is just amazing.


Good points

Simple and cute packaging
 It has a very intreaguing yet unique angular tip
No need for sharpening due to twist up mechanism
 The grooming brush to thoroughly blend the pencil, to remove any harsh lines and give a soft effect.
Completely matte, quite creamy and smooth formula.
Easy to apply
The effect is superb, very soft and natural.
Amazing staying power.
Reasonable cost.

Bad points

None to point out as such, only that more shades can be added, if these three don't suit everyone's purpose.


Finally....


This is such an amazing product, that I can't quite believe it's only £5.99?! It's such a good quality pencil, that helps create the perfect brow shape, colour and finish. 'Dark' is an amazing colour match for my dark hairs, without being too warm like a lot of eyebrow products I've tried. When I use this Sleek MakeUP Eyebrow Stylist, I don't even need to set my brows or apply a wax as the pencil stays in place all day without fading. 
Overall Im majorly impressed with Sleek's Eyebrow Stylist,if you are looking for a practical, affordable, great quality brow pencil, that applies easily and had a super smooth formula this is for you!



PRICE- 


£5.99

AVAILABILITY- 

Available at sleekmakeup's website

COB RATING-
4.9/5  
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig