Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2014

New in: Grey-Black Shell Handbag

 I heard many impressive things about Tmart and their products collection but hadn't got a chance to buy something from there. It was a few weeks ago when I browsed through the product's collection. I found that they have some lovely and unique collection of products. But it was their handbag collection that attracted me the most and I couldn't stop placing my order for this lovely grey and black beauty. 


Some words about the website:



Tmart.com has orientated itself as a leading e-marketplace in the consumer electronics products industry, by offering customers with wide and better product selection, competitive price, superior pre-sale and after-sale services, and an efficient e-procurement platform to streamline the purchasing process.






Tmart.com always pursues its on-going commitment "In an effort to provide our customers with the most innovative and efficient way to search and purchase the highest quality products in the most cost effective way."
Tmart.com provides a majority of well-known products for individuals and businesses of all size. With a wide selection of products at a low price, we have been universally recognized for our honesty, high efficiency and comprehensive service and built long-termed relationship with many companies. Meanwhile, Tmart.com is the best source for everything you want. Tmart.com store provides cool gadgets, cell phones, consumer electronics, LED flashlight, car accessories, phones accessories, computer accessories, games accessories, holiday gifts and 
security camera.

With low price, worldwide free shipping and superior customer service, Tmart.com is determined to exceed the expectations of every customer that visits its website.
In the mirror of my own experience


The site has a wide and huge range of apparel, handbags, cosmetics, high-end brands makeup products dupes, eye shadow palettes, health and beauty products, electronics items and many many things. As mentioned earlier, it was this gorgeous bag whih I couldn't resist buying! I ordered this beautiful bag by April first week and I received the item by the third week of April. I couldn't write its review due to my hectic schedule last a month but now I got some time to write about my experience of this lovely website. When I received my package I noticed that the packaging  of my bag was neat and safely wrapped and I found my bag in quite the original shape otherwise a bad packaging makes an expensive bag misshaped and ugly. Free-shipping world-wide so no custom duty charges for me. I was really happy with my purchase from this great website. I have decided to purchase some more items from Tmart soon. 

Autumn Winter Female Handbag Shell Bag Shoulder Bag 

Price: $41.42 but these days you can get this bag at $35.42(Free shipping)




This Autumn Winter Female Handbag Shell Bag Shoulder Bag is attractive and popular for its distinctive design and stylish style. Particularly designed with shell shape, this handbag is with moderate size and fashionable appearance. Made of advanced fabrics, leather, and metal materials, this handbag is high quality and durable in use. Gray color is full of elegance and noble temperament. With meticulous craftsmanship, this handbag features fluent lines and good texture. The inner pocket makes it easy to keep make-up, facial tissue, cell phone and many other necessary small things. Easy matching, this handbag will be your good companion for parties, wedding, banquet, etc.

  • It will absolutely bring you more confidence for everyday life
  • Stylish shell shape creates an eye-catching visual effect
  • Large enough to store your necessary things
  • Show off your style or change your style with it
  • This elegant handbag is perfect for shopping, traveling and other important occasion
  • Multi-function bag, you can use it as a handbag or a shoulder bag


It was a great pleasure shopping from Tmart & getting of this designer Min Min bag at such an affordable price! Their service throughout was buyer-friendly, fast & safe shipping, being the best part! Therefore, I would highly recommend you all to give this store a try & don't forget to share your experience with me when you do so! 

You can buy this bag- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig