Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 25, 2014

Vintage Denim



I've always been a denim fan! Be it in the form of shirts, jackets, jeans of course & now my latest obsession dresses!
Denim provides style, fashion & elegance in the right proportions, that is the best thing about it! I'd been looking for a denim dress since long, something that would catch my attention in the first instance. Finally I came across this beauty on 6ks.com
It has all the above mentioned qualities in it and above that it is very reasonably priced! 6ks has a lovely variety of denim dresses, I really adore each and every one of them! Apart from that, they have a vast collection of clothing, sunglasses and bags! It was a pleasure shopping from there, everyone must check it out!

The look I created consists of the protagonist, the dress, along of red add-ups, heels and bag because I've always loved red with denim! The accessories include a vintage rose necklace & Daniel Wellington watch.

Hope you like this look!




















I'm wearing:

Dress- 6ks
Bag- Alessia
Necklace- Accessorize
Watch- Daniel Welington

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig