Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Soft Festive Look- Look of the day



Today, i would like to share this soft  FOTD that I'd created for my previous post- the EID OOTD. I got many mails from my readers who wanted to know about the products that I had used for that look. Keeping that in mind, I would like to share the details of my makeup in this post. 




Face

Sleek Makeup CC cream(Light)
Revlon PhotoReady powder
Milani cocealer
Sleek Makeup 3 in 1 face form
Gransenbon Gran blush in Cherry  Fromage

Eyes

Sleek makeup Eyebrow Stylist on my brows
Sleek Makeup Rio Rio palette
Sleek Makeup Dip It eyeliner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

Lips

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Lip pencil Vasco
NYX Round Lipstick in Blush

Brushes

Sigma F45 Buffer brush
Rouge Bunny Rouge brushes 014 & 016
Sleek Makeup Brush kit






Hope my readers are satisfied now. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig