Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas and jewels!

Before I say anything else, wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! This is a wonderful time of the year, that brings in an air of warmth and joy all around no matter how cold it is! Christmas is a not so celebrated festival here in Dehradun but I still remember what an awaited day it used to be when I lived in Calcutta (now Kolkata). Cakes, gifts, carols, puddings were the best of things one can imagine as a child and we were certainly not deprived of those pleasures!


Coming back to today's post which is all about some fabulous pieces of jewelry from The Trunk Label- an online store that includes some gorgeous signature styles by one of the most dazzling divas of Bollywood, Bipasha Basu!

 From jewels, to heels, to bags, I'm sure there is not a single piece out there that will not impress you. I was fortunate enough to get hold of these beautiful pastel green and gold pieces which include a statement necklace, finger rings, earrings and a cuff.

Not boring you further with words, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking! Hope you like them!

I love green and I love pastels, so this statement necklace couldn't have been any better! 




A hammered brass cuff is all it takes to add an edge to your look! 


You can buy this "LONDON CUFF"- HERE




What are your favorite pieces?

And once again, wish you all a very merry Christmas!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig