Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 18, 2014

My favourite boots from dressve


Hi everyone,

As you all know I live in Dehradun, a valley. The weather these days is so cold and freezing. Though the sun shines during the day but the mornings and evenings are really chilly. You need heavy coats, sweaters, woolen shawls, scarfs and hat & you simply can't wear your heels and sandals now. Heavy boots need to take their place. I too wanted to add  some new boots in my collection for this season, so I visited some malls and stores and bought some lovely pairs but then they were quite heavy on my pocket. A girl can never have enough pairs of shoes, boots in this case, and I being no different, was craving for a few more. So I checked some online stores and finally my search stopped at Dressve.com. 
You have seen my posts featuring about Dressve.com'products and since you all know that I love to shop, I did not hesitate to check it out. Well, I found a lot of gorgeous fashion boot's collection that I really loved. They are not only beautiful and stylish but also with very reasonable price tag. 
I ordered some of my favorite boots and now I'm writing a post for my readers if they want to buy some they can definitely check out this store.

If you are a lover of ankle boots, you'll get some stunning pairs of ankle boots. Below are some of my favorite pairs:





 




 What about knee high boots? They are in vogue these days. Though I haven't been very fond of knee high boots but I think some time you should try something new and fresh. So I have decided to pick some knee high boots for me.
These are some of my favorite:









Don't you feel excited? If yes, then head on over to http://www.dressve.com/ and check out their site for you.





SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig