Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's a red and ripped kinda day- OOTD


It was a cold, a very cold day and all I could think of was ways to brighten it up!

And then my eyes fell upon this gorgeous red coat in my closet and there couldn't have been a better shade to add colour to such a gloomy day! Coming back to the basics of this outfit- an olive stone washed top and the perfect pair of ripped jeans! If you are a regular reader of Chamber of Beauty, you might just recall that I shared some close up shots of these two pieces from Hoodboyz last month- HERE
The top makes up for a fabulous street style look owing to it's stylish texture while the jeans is undoubtedly the best ripped pair in my collection, thanks to the stunning shades and washed look!

To complete the look I decided to put on a hat, a pair of gloves and my favorite pair of booties!

Hope you like this look! 














Details about this necklace will be disclosed soon! 

I'm wearing:

Coat- Romwe
Top- Hoodboyz
Jeans- Hoodboyz


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig