Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Maybelline Instaglam Pouch - Review and swatches


Maybelline New York had recently launched another InstaGlam pouch! It was released a short while before the Valentine's gift kit. But according to the occasion I was compelled to review the latter one before. But today I finally got a chance to showcase this gorgeous kit to my readers!  

Maybelline InstaGlam Pouch

This pouch contains 5 cute products from Maybelline:

1. Colossal Kohl black 
2. Hyper glossy liquid liner
3. Bold Matte Lipstick
4. Color Show Nail Polish
5.Blush Studio Cheeky Glow

The pouch  comes in 3 special variants of Coral, Pink and Red. I got Maybelline Gift Set in coral. I think these are surely gonna make an adorable gifting option for your beloved and friends. Coral is one favourite shade during the spring season, so if you are looking for some new products in this shade, this is it!!

Maybelline Instaglam gift kit

The Maybelline InstaGlam Pouch comes in a sparkly golden bag...something that can just light up your day in an instant!! It contains 5 products with which you can create the perfect makeup look anytime, anywhere. The best thing is that independently, these products cost more than what you get them for in this gorgeous gold clutch! Don't you think it's an economical offer? 

Now I'm going to write a short review of the products included in this gift kit.

Maybelline The Colossal Kajal 12 Hours Smudge Proof- Review and swatch


Maybelline Colossal Kajal has a completely matte black color. It's so smooth and most pigmented eye pencil that requires a maximum of one swipe for getting desired results. I love its creamy and smooth texture and I can easily apply it on my lids as an eyeliner. It doesn't smudge on my lids but a bit smudges in my waterlines. I can't blame the product because in my opinion I have the most watery waterline in the world. 
I'm also impressed with its staying power which is not as long as Maybelline claims but still very long lasting. It stayed about for about 7 hours in my eyes. It began to fade after 5 hours but still was noticeable as there was enough of it left in my waterlines. You can check the full review HERE.



Maybelline  Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner- Review and swatch


 Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner is Intensely black, a super precise thin brush that is easy to apply.
The formula  isn't watery or runny. It dries pretty quickly, if you apply in single coat. But if you overcoat your eyes, it takes little time to be dry and can flake after few hours.The best part of this liner is that it doesn't smudge if raindrops fall on your eyes. It behaves like a waterproof liner but when you put down a wet cotton ball through it, it removes easily so It has all other great qualities of an eyeliner too.
Overall it's a great eyeliner with a reasonable price. I would love to buy it again.



Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush - Fresh Coral - Review and swatch


Fresh Coral is a pinkish coral shade. Best shade for medium to fair skin tones.

The texture is completely creamy with some hint of shimmer but these shimmers just help make your face glow in a natural way. It blends like a dream.
 The pigmentation is perfect; you need to brush up just one or two swipes to get a healthy glow. 

It has a great staying power which I never expected from a blush with a low price. It can stay for about 4 to 5 hours on my face without fading.
Overall I love this blush, the only thing I missed in this blush is a mirror, otherwise it has everything in it.
You can read the full review Her




Maybelline NY 14 Hours Superstay lipstick - Keep 

Me Coral- Review and swatch


Maybelline NY 14 Hours Superstay lipsticks are my most favorite lipstick. I have many shades from this range and I love them. I wanted to buy 'Keep Me Coral' since a long time because I love every kind of coral shades. The packaging is classy and very travel friendly. The shade is perfect coarl with some hints of shimmers. The texture of this lipstick is neither completely matte nor glossy, it in between of both. It has great pigmentation. You get right amount of color in just one swipe. The finish is creamy and glossy but not fully glossy. I also impressed by its lasting power. It lasts for about 6 to 7 hours and I'm really impressed with this long lasting power.
Overall it's a must buy for a makeup lover and I fully recommend.






Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer -  Coral Fix - Review


No doubt, Maybelline Color Show nail paints are the best budget nail paints available in India. Coral Fix is a gorgeous coral shade with a glossy finish. I think it'll be a perfect color for the coming spring. It gives an opaque and even coverage in 2-3 coats. The best part is its lasting power, it lasts for 2-3 days without chipping & can last more if you apply the paint with a top coat.
I love it's glossy and even finish and want to buy all colors though I already have a lot of shades from this range.


Over all I'm completely in love with this Insta glam Gift pouch. It's the most apt makeup kit that you can ever own which I'm sure every girl would love to have. It contains most of the Maybelline's best selling products that you would love to use again and again. It's also a great gifting option for any occasion, especially this spring!


Price-

 Rs. 1500

Availability

Available on Flipkart & other online stores

COB Ratings

5/5 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig