Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Hey everyone,

Perhaps some of you must be aware of the fact that Pond's had recently launched it's White Beauty Pearl Gel Face wash, in India. A couple of weeks back I received this new products from Pond's India, wrapped up beautifully in a glass case with a soft, black towel.
After using it once, it was clear enough that this product would suit slightly oily (combination) skin more than my normal-dry skin. As I wanted my readers to know better details about this product, for many love reading about Pond's products, I handed it over to my friend Shanaya who has combination-oily skin. Read on to find out what she thinks about the new Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel face Wash.

What company says...
Let fresh, radiant skin be your new beauty mantra this season. Pond’s White Beauty introduces, its first gel face wash with the perfect combination of PEARL ESSENCE infused with a refreshing OXY-GEL formula. This revolutionary formulation gently cleanses your skin and uncovers millions of new, lighter cells without making the skin feel dry or dull. Looking fresh, without that dry skin feel is now just an easy wash away with the Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Gel Face Wash. So what makes this a must-have for your beauty regime? The Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Gel Face Wash is for women with all types of skin. The lightweight formulation with gel-based texture dissolves more effectively into the skin, allowing for better absorption of its Pearl Essence, recognized and tested for skin lightening. With its OXY-GEL formulation, it cleanses and refreshes the skin, locking in moisture which makes it soft and supple.

Ingredients

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

In the mirror of my own experience 

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Packaging

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Pond’s white Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel Face wash comes in a lovely pink tube packaging that looks so feminine. The tube has white flip open cap. You can get it in a smaller package which is good for trying for the first time and for travel too. 

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Smell &Texture

The color of this face wash is slightly pale pink with white bubbles. The texture is like a gel. It's neither runny nor a creamy face wash. The smell is so pleasant. I love its light smell. It makes my mood really pleasant. 

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Application & Effect

Hi there, this is Shanaya! I have been using Pond's White Beauty Pearl face wash every morning and evening regularly. It lathers decently and cleans my face thoroughly. It removes all the dust and dirt in my skin and after washing I can feel a softness and refreshment on my skin. Yes, it gives an instant glow to my face. Whenever I touch my face it feels silky and smooth but just for one or two hours. After that, my skin turns into its original condition and starts to feel oily especially, my T-zone areas. I have combination skin and my T-zone area has is always my main concern during Summer/Monsoon. I was expected a long lasting freshness from this new Pond's White Beauty Pearl cleansing gel but I felt it's not different from Pond's daily face wash or many other face washes. There is nothing special in it. I was expecting something more from the name and claim made by Pond’s but it is not as such. I'm using this face wash before my night time skin care routine now when I don't need to look much fresh. I love the effect of it after awaking with a supple, soft and glowing skin. I feel a noticeable glow in my skin after its regular use. 

Pond’s White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel- Review, Photos & price in India, Pond's White Beauty, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Good points

Lovely and travel-friendly packaging.
Pleasant fragrance.
Lathers well.
Cleanse the skin completely.
Removes all dust and dirt.
Gives an instant glow to the skin.
Gentle on skin.
Gives a smooth and soft effect after washing.
Suits normal-combination skin.

Bad points

It's a regular face wash.
Nothing extraordinary in it.
The freshness is not long-lasting.
Not a good option for very oily skin

Finally...

Finally, it's a good face wash for normal & slightly combination skin types. It cleans the skin  and gives a soft silky effect to it. You can notice an instant glow just after its first use. Regular use can give some more brightness to your skin. But you should not buy this face with some miracle expectations as the company is claiming. It'll be prove a fine face wash if it suits your skin nature. If you have oily skin, you shouldn't use it in morning because the effect you get from it will be not long lasting but yes, you should use it in evening when you are at home and want a soft and supple effect.

PRICE-

INR 165

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available in stores throughout the country and Online as well.

COB RATING-

3.25/5

Have you tried the Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel Face Wash? 

BY SHANAYA

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are honest.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig