Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty


As the weather is changing here, my skin is also changing its nature. I know that it will change into a dry one from normal/combination. Before this happens, I bought some skin care products according to my skin's texture. These products are from different brands, especially natural ones as I prefer herbal brands. I have started using these products and today I'll review one such product. This is the Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser that I have used before as well and was very impressed. I'll share my experience with the other products also, one by one. 

What company says...

The Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser is a soap-free, natural cleanser that removes make-up, dirt and grime. It helps the skin maintain its oil-moisture balance and keeps it soft and supple.

Ingredients

Natural extracts of turmeric, Rose, Lemon Peel, pure essential oils of Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Yiang Yiang & vegetable Waxes.


Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser comes in a lovely white tube with a bunch of turmeric flowers image that looks quite pretty. The tube has a white twist open cap. I totally love this packaging. This cleanser came in a tub packaging before but I'm glad that now it comes in a tube one that is not only very hygienic but also travel-friendly. I can keep it in my handbag and can carry it anywhere. 

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty


Smell and Texture

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser is white in color. I expected it to be yellow because it's a turmeric cleanser.The smell of this cleanser is quite strong but not enough to bother you. The fragrance is of some kind of roses that I love. The texture is thick and creamy. 

Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Application & Effect

When I first used this cleanser, I found that a tiny amount of the product is enough to cover the face and neck. The consistency is thick and creamy so I mixed it with rose water or sometimes just a few drops of water. It spread out on the skin thoroughly like a cream. I apply the cleanser by massaging my face and neck gently for 5 minutes. After that cleanse the with a wet cotton ball. it has a thick creamy texture so you need a very small amount to cover the face and neck. It moisturises the skin completely and it's perfect for the dry and chilly weather. It also cleanses all impurities and dirt from the skin. It removes makeup perfectly. However, you need an eye makeup remover for removing waterproof eye makeup because it can't remove waterproof eye makeup. I remove my makeup with olive oil or makeup remover then I apply a mild face wash to remove rest of makeup. After that I apply this cleanser. it has turmeric that is a great natural product and good for brightening the skin. Apart from turmeric, it has pure essential oils of geranium rose, lavender and ylang-ylang. All these are wonderful for rejuvenating and restoring the skin. I have been using this cleanser for one month and have noticed a lovely change in my skin texture. It simply made my skin very soft, silky and hydrated it perfectly. I really love the effect I achieve after using this cleanser. There is no dryness at all, just clear, young and glowing skin. 



Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser-Review, Price, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty



Good points

Great packaging, totally hygienic and travel-friendly
Lovely smell
A small amount needed
Moisturises the skin very well
Turmeric helps to clear the skin
Essential oils hydrates and nourishes it
makes the skin young and bright
Perfect for dry/normal skin
Ideal cleanser for winters
Removes all dirt ad impurities from the skin
Offers what it claims

Swatched a few products including waterproof mascara & eyeliner to test the cleanser



As you can clearly make out that the waterproof mascara & eyeliner haven't been fully removed
Bad points

It's not for oily and combination skin at all.
Can't remove waterproof eye makeup

Finally...

Overall Aroma Magic Turmeric cleanser is a perfect cleanser that works wonderfully in winter. It's an ideal cleanser for dry and normal skin people. It contains turmeric that helps to clear the skin and the essential oils that help to hydrate and moisturise the skin properly. It makes my skin soft, clear and radiant and I'm going to buy another one soon. However, it's not for oily and combination skin as the company claims. it offers you what it claims but I couldn't understand why the brand say it's for combination skin. It's absolutely for dry/normal skin. I think the company should stop misguiding their customers. Apart from this misguidance con, it's completely a winner product from Aroma Magic. Highly recommended. 

PRICE-

INR 265 for 100 gm

 AVAILABILITY- 

Easily available on & offline

COB RATING-

4.7/5

What is your opinion about this cleanser?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig