Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2016

5 winter favourites from Banggood

Hey everyone! 
Hope you all have started the New Year on a great note. This year I might just work according to my resolution but life is so unexpected that one can never be confident enough when it comes to resolutions. What are your NY resolutions?

Coming on to today's post, I'm sharing my 5 favourite winter pieces from banggood.  Banggood is a very well known online store and has been featured a couple of times on Chamber of Beauty as well(HERE). Their winter collection is worth drooling over. The items are unique & fabulous! The winter coats and jacket range from very affordable ones to expensive. So that guarantees the quality as well.  I also love their boots, hats, gloves & sweaters collection.  But for this post I have selected 5 favourites. Hope you will enjoy this post. 


Buy this-HERE




Buy this-HERE

Buy this-HERE


Buy this-HERE


Buy this-HERE

Have you shopped from Banggood?Does this post tempt you to do so?  

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig