Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2016

Basics | White top Blue Jeans

Hello everyone,

The past few weeks have been really dull and boring as I haven't been able to shoot for any outfit posts, makeup looks etc. But this couldn't continue any longer so I slipped into some closet basics for this outfit post. A loose white top, a stylish pair of denims and red sneakers, what else can you ask for when it to comfort dressing.

This is the Miss Bennett top that I had bought from Jabong a while back. It's a super comfortable to tshirt with a beautiful graphic print. I can give up all colours just for this lovely white shade! I paired it with my new denims from Stalkbuylove. It is high waisted and very comfortable to wear even in summers. SBL has added so many jeans to their collection over the past few months which are worth checking out!



To add a touch of gold to this outfit, I took out this beautiful clutch bag from DZIINE. It is a beautiful quilted bag, very spacious and something that you can carry with all sorts of outfits. It has a small detachable strap which makes it a kind of wristlet. I really love the colour of this bag! Will post about this in detail very soon.











I'm wearing:

Top- Miss Bennett
Jeans- Stalkbuylove
Bag- DZIINE
Sneakers- Converse

Be sure to check out this short fashion video!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig