Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, May 13, 2016

Best of Cannes 2016 so far...

Blake Lively Cannes 2016

Hey everyone,

I'm sure lots of you must be following the Festival de Cannes 2016 red carpet. Blake Lively is the centre of attention as she has looked flawless in all her outfits so far. High heels, elegant gowns, beautiful hairstyles, Hollywood glamour, that what this fest is all about. I can't wait to see our very own Bollywood divas walk the red carpet and hope they will not disappoint with their choice of outfits.
In today's quick post, I wanted to share a few pics of some of my favourite Cannes 2016 looks.

Jessica Chastain Cannes 2016

Kirsten Dunst Cannes 2016




My favourite out of these favourites has to Kirten Dunst's classic Parisian style outfit- the yellow midi dress and golden accessories! What about you?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig