Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, May 15, 2016

New in: Gorgeous dresses from Everything5Pounds.com | Video haul

Dresses from Everything5Pounds.com, summer fashion trends, Indian fashion blogger

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a lovely weekend! It reached close to 40 degrees over the weekend which is really bad because anything over 35 is unbearable. Shooting for any outfit posts is very difficult in such a weather. I hope the temperatures will cool down a bit soon. What's the weather like in your places? 

Even though today's post is not an outfit one, it's something I was really excited to share with you all. I am going to introduce you all to a newly discovered online fashion store- Everything5Pounds.com where you can get everything, and I mean EVERYTHING right from dresses to bags to heels to jackets, just for £5 ($8/INR 480) Unbelievable, isn't it?


I recently got my package from there and I am so excited to show you my picks from this fabulous UK based online fashion store. They are all dresses, classy & gorgeous! The quality is simply amazing, I mean one who doesn't know they for £5 would guess them to be at least for £30-£40 according to the quality. Isn't that amazing!? New styles are added everyday on E5P, so make sure to connect with them on social media(Facebook) to stay updated!

Watch my new video to take a look at these beautiful dresses. Will be styling them one by one, very soon!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig