Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India


PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India

Hey everyone,

I guess almost every blogger uses a beauty blender. I was kind of skeptical about the idea of buying a little sponge for more than INR 1000 when I could easily blend my foundation with a brush or simply, my hands. But when PAC mailed me some products including a beauty blender, I was really excited to try it out.
Now that I have been using this for more than two months, it's time to share a review of the same.

What company says..

The unique shape & exclusive material which is edgeless sponge a high definition cosmetics sponge applicator. This sponge will allow the product to sit on the top of the sponge rather then being absorbed. Allowing you to complete your make-up application with less products & less time. When beauty blender is wet it would double in size & become even softer. It would returned to its own size after its dries Top Tip: Use this unique sponge for your cream, liquid or powder foundation. It can also be used contouring, highlighting with cream or powder products.

In the mirror of my own experience
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
The PAC Beauty Blender comes in a black and white box with the name & details mentioned. The dark pink egg-like sponge sits safely in the case. The box is hard enough and keeps the beauty blender secure and maintains its shape. It also protects it from dust and dirt. 

PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India

PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
The blender is very soft & bouncy. It looks really cute owing to its shape & colour. The blender can be used dry or damp. I usually use it in the other way. When I drenched the blender for the first time, I was surprised to see that it's size increased quite a lot. I squeeze out the excess water before touching my foundation with it. The increase in size is very helpful indeed as it makes it easy to hold and work with. It works well with all kinds of foundation textures. It reaches every corner of my face to blend the foundation leaving a natural finish. No extra traces or marks are left behind. I prefer dabbing its tip gently on the corners. 
I am very pleased with the fact that this blender has made foundation application so easy & quick. It's easy to carry around even without the box because I haven't noticed any change in shape so far. However, it certainly needs to be cleaned carefully if you are carrying it without the box for hygiene purposes. 
Cleaning the blender can be a task. It absorbs a lot of water and the liquid that you use to clean it. The foundation spots do not wash away easily. I suggest everyone to clean it after every use so that the spots do not accumulate. After washing it, I have to keep it uncovered for more than an hour before it returns to its original size and manages to fit into the box. 

PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
PAC Beauty Blender review and price in India
The sponge looks bigger when drenched
Good points

Impressive packaging
Makes foundation application easy and quick
Blends the makeup base effortlessly
Looks fresh even after using it so many times
Gets bigger when drenched which makes it easy to handle the sponge
Availability is not an issue
Affordable

Bad points

Washing th blender is not easy
Takes ages to dry and return to its original size

Finally...

I'm very impressed with this beauty blender. I don't require a foundation brush any more. It's such a cute little makeup tool that I look forward to using again and again.This blender is considered a very close dupe of the renowned Original Beauty blender. I haven't used the original one so I can't comment on a comparison of the two. But I'm so glad that we now have an affordable and fabulous alternative to the Original Beauty Blender in India. Now everyone can use this magical makeup tool. Thanks to PAC for introducing this in the Indian market. Highly recommended to all.

PRICE-
INR 485

AVAILABILITY-
You can buy this Beauty blender from HERE

COB RATING-
4.5/5

Have you used the PAC Beauty Blender? 

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig