Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Ruffled Blouse, Midi skirt- OOTD | Summer fashion trends

How to style midi skirts, summer fashion trends, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Most of us have a statement style that defines us. Mine has always been ladylike & elegant. I usually don't follow each and every fashion trend, only the ones that suit that taste. Midi skirt has always been one of my favourite fashion trends. I'm sure I have said a lot regarding my love for midi skirts in various other posts so will not repeat all that today. Let's just talk about this outfit.
If you are following me on Instagram (@itschamberofbeauty), a couple of months back I had posted this picture as I was really confused between the two. 



Both looked equally attractive but finally, I settled for this skirt. It's an absolute beauty. Peachy pink in colour, it has silver floral design embossed all over. This is a very unique color combination & looks stunning! The design, length, material, everything makes this skirt a must-have in every girl's closet! I paired it with this white ruffled blouse (previously worn here) Accessorised my outfit with my new coral bag, a pair of orange shades & white strappy heels. 


How to style midi skirts, summer fashion trends, Dorothy Perkins pleated midi skirt, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty





How to style midi skirts, summer fashion trends, Dorothy Perkins pleated midi skirt, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

How to style midi skirts, summer fashion trends, Dorothy Perkins pleated midi skirt, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

How to style midi skirts, summer fashion trends, Dorothy Perkins pleated midi skirt, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty








I'm wearing:

Blouse- Stalkbuylove(HERE)
Skirt- Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Bag- Stalkbuylove
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig