Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Favourite nude pink lipstick review | L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose'

L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose' review, swatches, Best nude lipsticks in India, Indian beauty blogger

I love pink shades on my lips but always wish for a pink that is something different from a typical one. Whenever I see a new pink shade I immediately buy. I have a big collection of both typical and unique pink shades lipstick. When L'Oreal Paris launched their La Vie En Rose Collection Star Range, my eyes merged into the unusual pinks like L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Moist Mat Lipstick 'Eva's Delicate Rose and Naomi's Delicate Rose. I was not very sure about Naomi's Delicate Rose as to how it'll look on my skin tone but now I'm here with this lipstick after realising that it's one of the best lipstick shades I have used.

What company says...

Collection Exclusive Pinks by Color Riche is our iconic collection of velvet matte pink lipsticks. Modern, sophisticated, stylish – these 7 exquisite shades were inspired by our L’OrĂ©al Paris Ambassadors to provide pink perfection with a velvet smooth texture and delicate matte finish. Your lips deserve more than just cast! They deserve Color Riche. 
Dress your lips with delicate shades of pink. Our most sophisticated pink lipsticks in a velvet matte finish. Tailored for every woman. Our Velvet Pink lipsticks have never been more sophisticated.
Pure pink pearls mixed with velvet pigments create a perfectly sheer powdery matte finish. Precisely composed by our colour designer Eva Yean, each shade was inspired by one our beautiful spokes models, to offer a subtle and delicate match for every woman.
In the mirror of my own experience 

L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose' review, swatches, Best nude lipsticks in India, Indian beauty blogger


The lipstick comes in a matte black packaging case with a golden rim at the center. The lid of the lipstick closes with a click so it's totally safe and travel-friendly. The packaging is magnificent, classy and beautiful. It feels really luxury while holding in hands and having on the dressing table.

L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose' review, swatches, Best nude lipsticks in India, Indian beauty blogger


L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose' review, swatches, Best nude lipsticks in India, Indian beauty blogger

The shade Naomi Delicate Rose is a warm toned milky pink with the strong nude undertone. The lipstick has a matte texture but glides on to the lip nicely. It will be better if you apply a lip balm and prime the lips well. It is not highly pigmented but you get the right colour after 3-4 swipes. To be honest, when I first opened the  lipstick I was a bit doubtful if the shade will suit me or not but after applying it I completely fell in love with it. The shade was looking so perfect and after that, this lipstick has come under the category of my favorites. I think it's the one of the best shade for pale skin tones.
L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipstick 'Naomi's Delicate Rose' review, swatches, Best nude lipsticks in India, Indian beauty blogger
I love its effect and the pearly finish. It settles into the lip lines but still looks beautiful. The lasting power is also very impressive. It lasts for about 4-5 hours with having meals and drinks. It fades eventually without leaving any patches behind.

Good points

Beautiful shade

Luxury and classy packaging
Glides well on the lips
Gives a splendid effect
Looks completely natural
Fantastic for everyday
Perfect for office wear
Long lasting

Bad points

Not very pigmented

Doesn't suit all skin tones
Need to prime your lips before applying

Finally...

Overall it's a majestic lipstick for me with a magnificent packaging, gem shade, smooth texture and great lasting power. Although the pigmentation is average but I don't mind that. Yes, it's my favorite nude pink lipstick and I love applying it again and again. Highly recommended  if you have pale skin. Medium to dusky skin ladies should skin this shade, they should go to Eva's Delicate Rose. 


PRICE-
INR 990

AVAILABILITY-
Available HERE

COB RATING-
4.5/5

Which one is your favorite nude pink lip colour?


Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig