Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Flare Pants | OOTD

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. A few days back, I had shared a try on mini haul from Stalkbuylove & the things included a bell sleeves tunic & a pair of flared pants. Both the items were really impressive in terms of quality, design & fit. I was really excited to style them separately. One way to style flared pants is the more formal type. I tried something different & would love to hear your feedback!

I decided to add some bright colours to the outfit by pairing the black pants with an oversized graphic tee, a colourful envelope clutch & blue shades. The pants have a fabulous fitting & shape. They fit comfortably over the thigh & then flare down below the knee. They make my legs look longer which is absolutely brilliant. I am now going to think of more ways of styling these pants, any suggestions?











I'm wearing:

Tee- Pantaloons (Available HERE)
Pants- Stalkbuylove (Similar HERE)
Bracelet- Youbella
On my lips- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Adis Ababa

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig